Sunday, April 18, 2010

May

MAY

Saturday, May 1st - 5.5 miles

Starbucks in the Mill Creek Fred Meyer Shopping Center, 12905 Bothell Everett Hwy
Meet Time: 8:00am

Saturday, May 1st - KINDRED SPIRITS DINNER (all welcome)
Location TBA, 6 - 8pm

Saturday, May 15th - 6.8 miles
Red Cup Coffee (formerly Whidbeys), 614 4th St, Mukilteo
Meet Time: 8:00am

Sunday, May 16th - 4.1 miles
Harbour Pointe McDonalds, 3717 Harbour Pointe Blvd, Mukilteo
Meet Time; 8:00am

Saturday, May 22nd - 8 miles
Legion park, 145 Alverson Blvd, Everett
Meet Time: 8:00 am

2 comments:

auntyamyj said...

Hi Penny, my name is Amy J. Sortor and I will be joining you on Sunday May 16th for the training walk. Maybe at that time, I will be able to talk with you about a walking buddy up here in North Everett?
Any questions please contact me at
ajsortor@yahoo.com
Thank you!

mommieof4munchkins said...

I will be joining you tomorrow morning, I trained with you last year and am looking forward to training with you again this year.